MindMe International is an NGO based in Kenya that was founded in 2012.We support and fundraise for projects that have a sustainable goal based on the level of need. The main objective of the organization is to contribute towards a sustainable society free from extreme poverty.
Our Bottom up approach is different.
We connect communities to own their story. We give communities the platform to voice their story. Giving them the opportunity to find solutions relevant to them.
How do we do it?
- We establish a need in a community. Every need has a sustainable solution
- We research and report on the need
- Document the need through story telling and imagery
- Engage Private and Public organizations, Non-profits, and Corporates to support community sustainable solutions
- Directly support the beneficiaries through various programmes
We believe that sustainability can be achieved by balancing both economic and social progress.
We are currently working in the following sectors
|Education||Water, sanitation and hygiene||Gender equality and Livelihoods||Environmental conservation||Technology, Innovation and Research|